Wagging Tails Grooming - Where Your Dog Is Treated Like Family

Categories

Customer
owner post
powered by

My Blog

Groomer

At Wagging Tails Dog Grooming we will treat your dog like family and provide an excellent service.

7 Comments to Groomer:

Comments RSS
Veronica Garvin on Thursday, September 15, 2011 10:15 PM
Thanks for making Sebastian feel better and looking great! You all have a client for Life and my support! Thanks again!
Reply to comment

nicole brown on Saturday, October 15, 2011 3:43 PM
thank you so much for such a wonderful job with cinnamon!! she looks gorgeous and smells amazing!!!! :) she will ABSOLUTELY be back!!
Reply to comment

Karen Burrell on Sunday, October 16, 2011 7:09 AM
Thank you for your comment. It is so good to get positive feedback and we look forward to grooming Cinnamon again. Karen and Tina

Pat on Sunday, November 20, 2011 1:09 PM
Thanks for making Jazz 1st visit today an awesome one. He looks great & smells really good lol. To the entire staff: Thank You.
Reply to comment

Boxing Gloves on Friday, June 21, 2013 1:19 PM
dgialmqu boxing gloves canada ycgalkos http://calendar.sbu.edu/everlast.html
Reply to comment

Sewage Treatment Plant Suppliers on Friday, March 21, 2014 5:25 AM
Heads Up siblings just love your gorgeous article, thanks and please don’t stop!
Reply to comment

swiss sport watches on Thursday, January 01, 2015 7:15 PM
I do enjoy the way you have framed this problem plus it does indeed provide me personally a lot of fodder for thought. On the other hand, coming from everything that I have seen, I basically trust as other commentary pile on that folks keep on issue and not get started upon a tirade regarding some other news du jour. All the same, thank you for this fantastic point and even though I can not agree with the idea in totality, I respect the perspective.
Reply to comment