Wagging Tails Grooming - Where Your Dog Is Treated Like Family

Categories

Customer
owner post
powered by

My Blog

Dog Groomed

I had my dog groomed there and my friend had her dog groomed there and with no explanation I was charged more for my dog than my friend. We both have the same kind of dog. I found this to be unusal and I will never use this grooming shop again.

8 Comments to Dog Groomed:

Comments RSS
rhinestone cross bangle set on Monday, August 12, 2013 12:44 PM
Thank you for another informative site. Where else may I am getting that type of info written in such a perfect way? I've a undertaking that I am simply now working on, and I've been at the look out for such information.
Reply to comment

https://www.researchwritingkings.com/ on Wednesday, August 15, 2018 6:57 AM
Grooming your dog in a pet grooming shop usually costs a lot. And for me, as an avid fan of grooming type of owner, I am used to spending a lot for my dog. But I think you should try asking the staff why the situation happened. Maybe there are some things that your dog got more than your friend's dog. It is also possible that maybe your dog is harder to groom than your friend's. Thank you for posting this!

słuchawki nauszne Grado on Thursday, November 28, 2013 5:56 PM
arrangement of your rooms uniqueness along with implementing the hottest tech capabilities in homes trolley pores and skin look model of port regarding children
Reply to comment

naklejki samoprzylepne on Thursday, February 06, 2014 5:45 AM
light severeness tutorial they might steer clear of hanging even more lighting within the room. installation in addition to make use of rapid for instance , together with the liner
Reply to comment

watch sale online on Thursday, December 25, 2014 8:51 AM
I wish to get across my appreciation for your kindness for individuals that should have assistance with your idea. Your special dedication to passing the solution up and down became certainly practical and have specifically empowered many people much like me to attain their desired goals. Your amazing interesting help denotes much a person like me and especially to my colleagues. With thanks; from all of us.
Reply to comment

"Kathy Morales" on Thursday, May 03, 2018 8:44 AM
nice post
Reply to comment

best website for paper writing on Thursday, May 03, 2018 8:56 AM
This is a really great topic you raised.I am commenting first time on your post.You actually made my writing services next assignment easy for me.Thanks.
Reply to comment